New Europa-Aircraft Web Site

Subject: New Europa-Aircraft Web Site
From: Peter.Thomas@arcadiagroup.co.uk
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 13:00:22
Hi

Some of you may have noticed that for the last couple of months Europa have been
advertising a new URL in Pilot and Flyer. Until now the site seemed to be "Still
under Construction" (Sounds like my Europa <G>)

Well I'm glad to say that the wait appears to be over and the site is now
on-line. It looks very slick indeed, with good content and graphic design. It's
fully XS aware unlike the old site.

For those of you who haven't seen the new URL it is ....

http://www.europa-aircraft.com

NOT

http://www.europa-aviation.co.uk

But this is still on-line as well ???

I think it is great news that Europa are taking the net seriously again and hope
that they never let their new site suffer from "dead web syndrome".

Now who is going to update all those search engines and web links around the

Regards

Pete