rudder cables

Subject: rudder cables
From: dbosomworth@meto.gov.uk
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 21:49:18

 hello all,
        just been reading TonyK's builders log and noticed
 he cut some tufnel spacers, I assume for the rudder cables
 around the engine mount.
        I took Graham Singletons advice and sleeved the
 rudder cables from the pedals to the pulley, put a strip of
 2 layers of bid along it to hold it all in place except for
 about 6 inches at each end, free to move as required. If
 set up carefully, the sleeve extends just about level with
 the u/c frame, adding extra protection against chaffing
 here. Try A/C Spruce Nylaflow nylon tubing 3/16 od x 0.138
 id.

 chus, dave
 kit67
 (also known as davebuzz@aol.com)