Re: Re: Tail Wheel Arm Responses

Subject: Re: Re: Tail Wheel Arm Responses
From: RonSwinden@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 17:58:43
>......... I asked  the factory  in my last note on the subject dated
2/12/97 if they would explain the reasoning behind the geometry  of the
tailwheel kit but they  have not yet answered it, I Iive in hope   Ron S No33

Dear Roger any chance of an answer please  I think we, or at least most of us

<The design we have settled on is the result of both theory and practice. We
have two aircraft operating with the new tailwheel and are entirely
satisfied, as are the PFA.>
isnt very helpful  we do like to know how and why it works. in particular what
is the theory which produces the centerline offsett of the bar which operates
the tailwheel.   Ron S No33