Europa Mail general posting - to tony Krzyewski

Subject: Europa Mail general posting - to tony Krzyewski
From: Plantragg Developments <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 11:21:57
To Tony

Yes I was satisfied all was cleaned out because the black slurry came out, then
clear solvent followed. But I have built in aerosol pipes directly into each
bearing (permanently bonded in) so I just connect an aerosol can up to them and
inject whatever I want (originally only intended it for oil though !) The pipes
to the rear bearings actually emerge through the back seat ! si I can oil
all four locations even though they are inaccessible ! Happy Days !!!

Regards Bob (337)