Tony Krzyzewsik (Grizzley Kiwi?)

Subject: Tony Krzyzewsik (Grizzley Kiwi?)
From: Plantragg Developments <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 11:00:52
My system was 'not good' when first assembled (not
withstanding my Brasso experiences).  Once I had
got the 3 items securely pinned together with tips and
incidences ok & repeatable I removed the base that the
module was fixed to & let it hang free since it has little
weight.  I then ensured seat backs to be parallel with
the spars by moving the forward module flange, and
lightly wedged it in position until Redux/Flox was set.
I have good repeatability.  I then covered the spar quick
connects with one layer of cling film (and the spar area's)
I reduxed the module quick connect surfaces with a
layer of Stuff Redux/Flox and lightly applied the 1 mm
Tufnol so the Redux/Flox would squeeze out (Ailerons
set to neutral and fixed) and repositioned the module
quick connect brackets tightening the In board bolts
first so that the two surfaces are gradually pulled together
- squeezing out surplus Redux.  This gives zero gap
& zero out of pallel between the faces ! (After a couple
of attempts! The Redux will come off with a heat gun
for subsequent attempts!). (Liability not accepted !!!!)
The brackets can then be removed for surplus cured
Redux to be trimmed up.

Regards
Bob Harrison (337)