Re: Europa XS info pack

Subject: Re: Europa XS info pack
From: Europa <Enquiries@europaaviation.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 13:43:51
 .trab.se>

>Dear Sir/Madam
>
>Europa XS now ?  Current prices, etc ?
>
>Greetings,
>Magnus Ald=E9n, Sweden
>
>Dear Mr Alden,

Thank you for your recent correspondence and your continued interest in our
Europa XS. Unfortunately there is no XS info pack currently available and
we apologise for the inconvenience. However our latest model features in
details in the January issue of Flyer Magazine and we would be delighted to
forward you a copy of this issue. Should you be interested in receiving the
relevant issue of Flyer, please sent us your via e-mail your address and we
will send you all the information available on the XS.

I hope you will find this satisfactory and look forward to hearing from you
in the near future.

Kindest regards

Lauren Charvet