composite bonding

Subject: composite bonding
From: Mtime001 <Mtime001@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 11:29:15
I saw your name on a message board on the internet.  If you are interested in
having in locating a high quality bond shop specializing in light weight high
strength composite and bonded structures please contact:

Bonded Technology, Inc
Alcap Ridge Road
Cromwell, CT 06416
860-635-1150
Fax 860-635-9585

We have been in the composite business for over twenty years.  Bonded
Technology, Inc. has over 110,000 square feet of manufacturing space.  Our
capabilities include, FPL etch, Phoshoric Acid Anodizing (PAA), Autoclaves up
to 10' diameter to over 35' long, sheet metal fabrication, prime and paint,
machining and tooling all in one house.

If you have any questions, please contact Robert E. Miller.

Thank you

Robert E. Miller
Vice President