Re: Pilot and cabin measures

Subject: Re: Pilot and cabin measures
From: Europa <Enquiries@europaaviation.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 15:57:47
>Hello all!
>
>Thinking to start building my Europa XS soon (actually ending last step
>on build my garage), I would like to know anything about "bigger
>pilots". I am 198 cms tall (79,2 inches).
>
>Thanks from Spain!!
>
>ecastil@arrakis.es

Dear Mr Morcillo,

Thank you for your interest in our Europa aircraft. Following your recent
correpondence regarding size and weight of Europa pilots and passengers,
the Europa's designer, Ivan Shaw, is 188 cm tall and the aircraft was built
around him.
However, I would strongly advise that you get to sit in a Europa,
especially the XS, (or any aircraft you may be thinking of building) before
you make any decision.

I hope this is of some help. Please do not hesitate to contact me again
should you require further details.

We look forward to welcoming you in the Europa Family in the near future.
Kindest regards

Andy Draper