seminars (was: Re: Life after Tail Wheel!)

Subject: seminars (was: Re: Life after Tail Wheel!)
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 20:59:43
Dennis Lowe wrote:

> is there a
>bulder's seminar
>on the horizon in the U.K?

Can't report news of one at this time, I'm afraid (there may be more info
in the upcoming Dec/Feb "Europa Flyer" #15). Our social sec is trying to
build an aeroplane and can handle one seminar a year but not more. Other
hands to assist in this job are always welcome, of course. Anyone who would
care to make enough phone calls & site visits etc to set up a seminar is
likely to attract the full financial & organisational support of the Club.
[end of commercial]

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...