Re: Re: Hinges (wasTail Wheel Arm Responses)

Subject: Re: Re: Hinges (wasTail Wheel Arm Responses)
From: Peter M. Davis <pdavis10@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 15:54:09
Tony K wrote:-

>Why not use some of that accumulated GBP4000 funds, source teflon tube and

>stainless steel hinge, make it up into complete aircraft packs and sell it

>onto the members at a nominal profit. As a starter I would take one and I
am
>sure that there would be quite a few others who would do the same.

And you, Tim, felt the same way.

The reason is Jolly Old U.S. Liability (which is making it's way over to
GB) may prevent the Europa Group from selling anything. Thank you U.S.
residents & lawyers!

At the risk of getting on to one of my (many) hobby horses, if only I took
Law at college I would be considerably better off, although I would still,
of course, be building my Europa rather than getting someone else to do it
:-)  Gosh - did I say that!

Regards,

Peter Davis  C154 - was tools person but not enuf interest from Gen. Pub.