Re: G-EMIN's Tailwheel

Subject: Re: G-EMIN's Tailwheel
From: Europa <Enquiries@europaaviation.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 10:58:16

      There is a remote possibility of the tailwheel spinning around 180
   degrees, say by hitting a tuft of grass or whatever just as the
tailwheel       leaves the ground, which would leave you with compromised
yaw control and       a tailwheel which would have to snap around suddenly
on touch down. Heaven       forbid that it doesn't return the way it went
round :-(
      I would suggest that you keep the stop installed but be careful with
it       when pushing the aircraft backwards.