Strike up the Band(Saw)

Subject: Strike up the Band(Saw)
From: Steve G. <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 01:06:58
Thank you for your encouragement (special thanks to Miles for his very
timely response).  I am now the proud owner of a real life power tool
that stands taller than I do!  I'm resisting the urge to bisect every
scrap of wood and aluminum around the house until I get the operator
manual first, as the seller could not find his original.  Once that has
been thoroughly absorbed, my wife is looking forward to some railings
for our deck.  I, of course, will be thinking "This is how I'm going to
look when I'm building our plane." with every cut.

Bring me your spruce, your plywood, your huddled aircraft grade aluminum
tubing yearning to be sliced!

Heady with the sense of power only the ownership of  large power tools
can bring,

Steve Genotte