1:24 scale model Europa almost available

Subject: 1:24 scale model Europa almost available
From: Steven A Eberhart <newtech@newtech.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 13:15:05
As many of you will remember I said a while back that I would make a 1:24
scale model Europa and make it available for sale.  Well, took longer
than I planed but I am almost there.  I have a 1:24 scale Europa fuselage
sitting on top of my monitor and I am really excited with how cute it
looks.  It is molded out of fiberglass and painted white.

My plans are to make them available as exclusive limited edition models
only available to purchasers of Europa kits.  The base will have a brass
emblem with your name, Europa kit number and limited edition serial
number.  The base is molded out of carbon fiber BID with a clear finish
so that the weave of the carbon fiber show.

I am making the first two serial no's 001 and 002 for Ivan.  They will be
painted in the colors of G-YURO and G-ELSA.  These models will be given
free of charge to Europa Aviation as an expression of thanks for making
such an excellent airplane available to us.  Serial no 003 is Tony
Krzyzewski's.  Since he is the "launch customer" :-) his will be molded
entirely in carbon fiber so he can have the honor of having the first
carbon fiber Europa ;-).

I am not taking orders yet but when I have completed models available I
will put some pictures on my web page and open the reservation book.

I wasn't going to say anything to the list until I had finished models
but I was so pleased with the first fuselages I had to tell someone.

The mold is for the standard Europa cowling not the XS but will do an XS
after I get the first batch of models complete.

Steve Eberhart
newtech@newtech.com