Cables

Subject: Cables
From: RonSwinden@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:39:04
  Europa recently suppied me with plated copper  sleeves  which are
recomended for stainless steel cables but that does not neccessarily mean
that they are now supplying stainless cable,or does it??? please factory(
like Graham I am mystified by a double clamped cable  following a single
clamped one).  Methinks the problem with Gemmins cable was that it was not
fully comppressed.  The  proper diamension for a fully crimped sleeve
acording to instructions that came with the Nicopress clamp that I used  is
.265" for 3/32"  cable, for !/16"cable .185 "   and for 1/8" cable .355" .
 Don't think there is any such thing as zinc sleeves and if there are I do
not think I would  want them thankyou.  Ron S No 33