Don't "vote" on this list . . .

Subject: Don't "vote" on this list . . .
From: Bob Nuckolls <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 16:56:53
I appologize for not opening my invitation to "vote" with
the following:  Anyone wanting to "vote" please mail
directly to me at <mailto:nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>

I'm sorry to have rattled some sensibilities with respect
to applicabilty to this list but there is a point.  It
relates to our willingness as consumers of very expensive
components that are ostensibly spec'ed, tso'ed, shaked
baked and blessed with regulatory holy water.  Then we're
told that that the warranty is void if we ask suppliers
to meet pretty ordinary requirements for longevity and
operation.

BTW . .  The "vote" is running 5:1 in favor of having the folks
make it work right. My boss agrees.  This kind of thing
is more than my "work problem", it relates to every one
of you who, as a one-person airplane factory, has to make
these same kinds of decisions.  The avionics master switch
discussion had probably rolled some eyes back and produced
reactions akin to, "geezzz. . . he's at it again . . ."

Yup, it's these kinds of discussions that come up in my
work every day. They come up all over this airplane factory
every day . . . how about YOUR airplane factory? And where
else but right here do you expect to gather information to
help you reslove the answer?

      Bob . . .
      AeroElectric Connection

                      ////