Re: was: JPX Engines (Rotax)

Subject: Re: was: JPX Engines (Rotax)
From: Charles Parker <silas@sirius.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 09:43:13
What is the status of the BMW and Jabiru engines. It seems we skipped right
over those (which I assume should be fitted and flying by now) and are now
talking about a JPX!  The BMW engine for example is $5000.00 new here in
the US (sans propeller and transmission) a considerable savings over Rotax
and though I only saw one reference to the cost of Jubiru and if memory
serves it was $4000 AUS. Both enginges are reputed to be excellent quality.
Does anyone out there know their status?