Chairman's Rally Report

Subject: Chairman's Rally Report
From: Mark Talbot <markt@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 22:27:44
I liked Bill Wynne's frank report about his Rally experience. An honest
account of flying Europa 'expeditions' is enormously helpful and
encouraging. Coming as this one did from our Chairman it is particularly
appreciated. I am greatly looking forward to hearing about Europa Club plans
for flying events in 1998. How sad that the 650 m grass strip at Willy Howe
(Scarborough) is even now probably under the plough: it would have made a
perfect place for a fly-in, set in rolling, secluded wold country with a
village bub 1/2 a mile away. Let's come up with lots of ideas for the
committee to consider.

Mark Talbot (Europa G-BWCV)