Re: Newsletters

Subject: Re: Newsletters
From: Dr. Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 18:43:52
Hi everybody:

Factory newsletter: was it supposed to be a quarterly
publication or just a semi-annual one?

Just a question...
 C.Both #223
Halifax/Wolfville, N.S.
 Canada

Date:          Mon, 20 Oct 1997
Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org> Subject:       Re:

LYNJOHN22@aol.com wrote:

>I haven't seen a Europa club or company newsletter in some time. Does anyone
>out there have the status?  John Kilian  A046

John - I just received my own copy of the Club newsletter, #14, Sep 97. I
can confirm that your name was on one of the labels I sent to Dave Watts
for the bulk mailing, so yours should be arriving soon (ditto Rolph's).

I don't think I've had a factory newsletter since #17, May 97. I was
thinking I'd give Alizon a buzz and ask if my subscription had lapsed.

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...