Re: New Tailwheel

Subject: Re: New Tailwheel
From: David Watts <dwatts@ns1.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 07:02:13
>> It will be interesting to see if this is
>> followed by reduced support for the original, e.g. reduction or cessation
>> of manual updates for the original with updates for XS's only.

>I think it would be a long time before Europa ceased updates for the Mark 1.

I agree. Let's face it, have Europa shown any sign of not giving us full
support throughout, with full updates etc. supplied.

>The XS wing build technique is fine if your primary interest is getting in
>the air rather than having the satisfaction of having built it yourself.
>Looking back on it I am glad I built the wings myself.

Me too, I enjoyed the whole process and learnt a lot as well. In fact I am
convinced that if Europa were to effer both the pre built and build it
yourself wing (obviously at a price differential) then in England they would
sell more build it yourself versions. We are a nation of tinkerers.
Dave Watts 229.