Re: Ready to saddle up . . .

Subject: Re: Ready to saddle up . . .
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 22:35:51

>One suggestion for the postings relating to your web site -- if the three
>samples you included in this posting are an example of your plan, they are a
>bit cryptic for me although I can figure out what they might be about.  If
>you could add a short paragraph, or sentence, better describing the nature of
>the content of posting, it might give a better idea as to whether it is
>worthwhile visiting or not.

  Excellent point! Here's an annotated repost . . .

> <http://www.aeroelectric.com/fusvsbkr.html>

   An annotated "wing and a prayer" story . . . "It
   was a dark and stormy night and all of a sudden,
   the main breaker blew leaving me in the dark."
   I wish it were really humerous and in this case the
   story does have a happy ending  . . . BUT . . . it should
   not have happened in the first place.

> <http://www.aeroelectric.com/gnd_powr.html>

   Illustrated instructions on modifying the "Piper style"
   ground power jack sold by Aircraft Spruce for use on your
   airplane. Schematics and step by step instructions.

> <http://www.aeroelectric.com/SwitchRatings/swtchrat.html>

   "The switch says '7A @ 125 VAC',  can I use it on my
    airplane? Where do I buy DC rated switches?"

    Regards,

    Bob . . .
    AeroElectric Connection
                   ////