Re: Flap Installation.

Subject: Re: Flap Installation.
From: David Watts <dwatts@ns1.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 21:36:00
>I have just tried the starboard flap in position for the first time, and it
>would appear that it will be necessary to trim the flap trailing edge
>joggle by about a quarter inch if the trailing edge is to be in line with
>that of the aileron.
>Did anyone else have the same apparent mis-match in size?

I can't remember if it was a quarter inch but mine certainly needed trimming.

>Can anyone recommend a suitable strobe system - single or double.

I have used the Airworld (Phone 01296714900) strobe which is really light
weight and cheapish to boot. It comes with one or two heads. My single head
unit has a double flash sequence.
Also available is the Goldwing (Phone 01992524722) unit which is available
with fittings for the Europa.

Dave Watts 229.