Re: Kit numbering.................?

Subject: Re: Kit numbering.................?
From: DR. CHRISTOPH BOTH <Christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 12:34:17
Hi Ferg:

I got #223 as I ordered the kit DIRECTLY from UK. At that time the
rate of exchange minus transport was still better. Now we have 15%
General Service Tax on all products imported from EuropE and the
advantage is gone.

Hope this helps.

Christoph, truly #223
Wolfville/Halifax, Canada

<fkyle@bigwave.ca> Subject:       Kit
numbering.................? Date:          Tue, 23 Sep 97 20:25:23

Cheers and beers,

      I could bother Ivan or Bob but thought I would solicit a reply from the
group.
      My good friend Christoph has kit number 223 while, having ordered somewhat
later I find I have kit # A064..........
      Does anyone have an idea of the cutoff number from one list to what
appears
to be a 'continental' system of numbering? If so, where do I stand? I can't
go like this, wondering, worrying, losing
Happy landings,
Ferg