My email on metal treatment

Subject: My email on metal treatment
From: Fergus Kyle <fkyle@bigwave.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 21:25:50
Greetings:

      Perhaps my deoderant is faulty, but I thought SOMEONE might have a word of
advice on surface treatment of the metal parts. Did everyone just use acid-based
spray paint?...... or zinc coating?...... or nothing?

      I have run the gamut here, from 'my God, look at these edges!' to 'I never
worry about that, it'll all be painted over or in the composite material'.
Nevertheless,
I have now treated nearly all my metal bits to satin-smooth edges
(under the 'scope) and will shortly be starting anodizing.

      Any takers?

Happy Landings,
Ferg #064