Re: Ref. one man rig

Subject: Re: Ref. one man rig
From: David Watts <dwatts@ns1.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 08:02:22
>>If anyone would send me pictures, I will scan them and pop them up on my
>>web site.
>>Phil Passmore
>Let me have your address, I will take some pic's this weekend and send them
>on to you.
>Jim Naylor No 39

Jim,
could you send me a copy of the pictures as well please, then I will get
them into the Europa Flyer this next issue, which I will be completing the
week after next. This issue is due out in September, but as we have got a
committee meeting on the 5th October I am holding over the extra week to
include anything of importance from that.
Dave Watts,
(address: 58 Salisbury Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN10 4PE)