RE: Digital levels

Subject: RE: Digital levels
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 08:08:53
Just wait until you try and level the spars to within 0.1 degrees of twist
and flex :-) Each one kept me busy for a fortnight! You do get obsessive with
them so beware. Take one out to a plane you fly regularly and measure some of
the angles, it will cure of the 0.1 degrees focus immediately. If it's like
some of the ones I get to fly it will probably cure you of the 1 degree focus
as well!!!

Tony