Access Panel - Fuselage Floor

Subject: Access Panel - Fuselage Floor
From: ChuckPops@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 10:11:33
The manual (Issue 1, p 17-1) is extremely vague regarding the location or
purpose of the access panel to be cut into the fuselage floor.  Is the
purpose to provide access to the fuel outlet fittings and hose clamps, or
some yet undisclosed purpose?  There is also a hard point sandwiched just
forward of the outlet fittings, presumeably on which to mount the fuel
selector valve.  Maybe the access panel should go just aft of the valve hard
point, but I'm nervous about cutting until I find out.

TIA for any tips.

Pops
US A-36