Re: Breath of fresh air

Subject: Re: Breath of fresh air
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 07:58:10
Graham,
Thanks for your thoughts. I think your right about the exhaust, and I
believe that is the path the fellow concerned is going down. He has used the
factory standard setup sofar, but it seems that some/most a/c are flying
with an extended pipe anyway. The flap sealing devices is a good idea and an
obvious area to address.
Regards
Tony Renshaw
Builder No.236>