Re: Delayed departure

Subject: Re: Delayed departure
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 11:02:29
A good reason to put quick lock connectors on the cowlings me thinks!

It could have been worse - I knew someone who had the cap retaining ring off
the container the oil was supplied in fall _into_ the oil filler. I believe
that extracting a plastic ring from inside an aircraft engine is a fairly
expensive job!

Tony