NON-DELIVERY of: Plywood (3mm) piece identif...

Subject: NON-DELIVERY of: Plywood (3mm) piece identif...
From: Administrator <AdministratoratEO@ccmail.eo.ray.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 18:45:11

Delivery Failure Report

 Your       Plywood (3mm) piece identification
 document:

 was not    "Carl Reynaud AT RAY_RMC_NAUTECH@EO"
 delivered

 because:   User "Carl Reynaud AT RAY_RMC_NAUTECH@EO" not
            listed in public Name & Address Book

   EOLEX-MS01/EO/Raytheon/US, EOLEX-MS01/EO/Raytheon/US,
   EOLEX-MS01/EO/Raytheon/US

                   ________________________

cc:
From:     europa@avnet.co.uk AT smtp-ecn@eolex_ecn@EO-ccMail
Date:     06/23/97 06:45:11 PM
Subject:  Plywood (3mm) piece identification

About to cut out the 70mm square plywood pieces for the spar
bush reinforcement, I suddenly realized I haven't the foggiest
idea which ply piece to cut them from!
I have 7  3mm plywood pieces left, labeled F06,2,3,4,6&7, with
no hint as to where each of them is destined.  I don't wish to
cut up anything that I will need later.  The fuselage manual's
Annex A-3 (Fig. 1. 3mm Plywood /Cutting Plan) is no help, as
there are no dimensions, and it seems to be obsolete as it
presupposes 2  760 mm squares supplied, and I have instead a
number of various sized rectangular pieces.

How about it, Andy?  Am I missing something?  Is there a key to
where these pieces are supposed to be used?

Pops
A-36
_______
The Europa List is supported by Aviators Network UK -
info@avnet.co.uk

    by gatekeeper.ray.com