Flight time recording

Subject: Flight time recording
From: Gramin@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 05:05:41
When I suggested the use of an undercarriage switch for this, I didn't
specify the "on board recording device".  This doesn't have to be anything as
elaborate as a computer.  It can just be the hour meter !

Of course the high tech. of you will just read out your stored gps track
data.  It is all in open ASCII, and you can see when and where you first
moved, and when you left the runway etc., if you peer closely enough.  It is
advisable to clear the track each flight, or you will end up with a giant
file to search.

Graham C.