Shares in a Europa project for Sale

Subject: Shares in a Europa project for Sale
From: Kesterton Donald <KestertonD@logica.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 13:00:00
        EUROPA PROJECT G-PATS -  SHARES FOR SALE

Due to a change in the plans of a couple of our original building
syndicate members we are in the position to offer for sale either two
quarter shares, or possibly three one fifth shares, if there is the
demand!!!.  The approximate cost of a quarter share will be 10,000
pounds sterling assuming a professional paint job,  a bought in trailer,
and a circa 6,000 pound instrument fit.

The project is located in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, UK.  All
flying surfaces are built, the top is on the fuselage, Rotax 912 already
purchased, and we are currently fitting rudder and flap mechanism etc.
No filling of surfaces has been done so workmanship can be inspected!!!

You don't all have to be builders to join, but we could do with one
additional pair of hands.  It is just possible we might finish building
late 1998.

 We have a farm strip in mind circa 15 miles north of Milton Keynes but
open to suggestions

Please contact Donald Kesterton on Internet mail address:-
kestertond@logica.com
or by phone on 01908-372434