Panel Diagram

Subject: Panel Diagram
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 08:42:32
Having spent a very pleasant evening playing with my CAD system I now have an
accurate diagram of the Europa instrument panel. The panels were drawn from
paper templates and are accurate to within a couple of mm.

It is laid out for instrument planning purposes and accurately reflects the
interrelation between the individual panels. The edge lip has been omitted to
help with accurate positioning of the instruments. I have "flattened" the
radio stack area so that the diagram shows the actual available space for
instruments rather than being a projection of the panel. As a result of this
flattening, the diagram should not be used for anything other than instrument
planning purposes.

I will upload this to the ftp server today but expect it to take a few days
to migrate to the outbound section. In the meantime if you want me to mail
you a copy of the diagram in Micrografx Designer, DXF or Windows Metafile
format send me an email direct (tonyk@kaon.co.nz, not to the group) and I
will email it as an attachment.

I am also sending a copy to Panel Planner so that they can replace their
inaccurate copy.

Regards

Tony

Tony Krzyzewski    tonyk@kaon.co.nz