Re: Club Seminar

Subject: Re: Club Seminar
From: David Watts <dwatts@ns1.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 19:04:06
>Any news from the latest Europa Club Seminar in York for those of us who
>couldn't make it ?
>Any news from the factory ? BMW engine etc .....
I have already written a full report of the latest Europa Club Seminar which
will be featured in the next Club Newsletter which will be with you in the
next couple of weeks. This includes a factory update and BMW progress
report. Incidentally Ivan reported that the next factory newsletter, which
has been delayed several times to get more information in, is at the
printers now and will be with us in about 10 days time.

David Watts.