Squeeges

Subject: Squeeges
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 21:59:06
In preparation for my first layup on the chock I couldn't help feeling
the squeeges supplied by Europa are not ideal. I have brought 3 Aircraft
Spruce squeeges which look ideal for the bigger layups. Consequently I
made smaller less ridged squeeges by obtaining some more flexible rubber
---From the local Para rubber shop cutting to sizes needed and beveled the
edges. They worked very well for the Chock corners.
Interesting developments on the Jabiru from down under. A likely option.
Tim

--
Timothy. P. Ward
26 Tomes Road