Re: Email formatting

Subject: Re: Email formatting
From: hs <htnbetkf@netcomuk.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 23:49:39
From:          Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Subject:       Email formatting
Date:          Tue, 6 May 1997 08:36:15 +1200

Sorry to mention this, but I have difficulty reading your messages as they don't
conform to a natural page break procedure in my e-mail package.  Most other
messages I receive from this board read f
Hope this is easy to fix. Very much enjoy the comment made.
Christoph Both, #223,  Halifax,  Canada

I may need to speak to Mr Bill Gates about this one as we are playing with
Microsoft
Outlook. I am sure that he will be willing to have one of his development
engineers look at it for me :-)

Tony

I found it also very diffcult to read Tony's messages. It comes as
(I think) as an attachment of some sort.
Haluk
End of message ....