Returned mail: Too many hops 26 (25 max): from <europa@avnet.co.uk> via

Subject: Returned mail: Too many hops 26 (25 max): from <europa@avnet.co.uk> via
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILERDAEMON@gbr.mentorg.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 06:04:01
naf.wv.mentorg.com, to <davide@gbr.mentorg.com>

---From naf.wv.mentorg.com [147.34.22.13]

   ----- The following addresses have delivery notifications -----
<davide@gbr.mentorg.com>  (unrecoverable error)
<nigelg@gbr.mentorg.com>  (unrecoverable error)

554 Too many hops 26 (25 max): from <europa@avnet.co.uk> via naf.wv.mentorg.com,
to <davide@gbr.mentorg.com>

Mail*Link(r) SMTP               Returned mail: Too many hops 26
(25 max):

owner-europa using -f