Re: Rudder-Fin Connection

Subject: Re: Rudder-Fin Connection
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 1997 08:51:13
I would carry on and make the rudder. You will need the layup and bid
closeout practice before going onto the stabilators and wings.

Doing the rudder mods later is not a major issue compareed to some of the
things your are going to be doing over the next year. It may look daunting
now but believe me, you will be amazed how quickly you can do things like
that after a year or two of playing with glass and resin.

Tony