Re: How many.????.

Subject: Re: How many.????.
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 12:21:14
>Q:  How many internet mail list subscribers does it take
>>    to change a light bulb?
>>     >>A:  1,331:
>>There is only 1330 mentioned. :-)>
>Surely that should be 'There ARE only 1330 mentioned?

Thank God I have the pleasure of having to work with numbers rather than
words! Downunder  a battle rages as to the appropriateness of the monarch,
so I cut a bit of licence when it comes to "the queens English". You are not
an ex teacher are you? I hated English! In fact I probably would have done a
lot better had I gone to the classes. Woops, forgot the topic. How is the
building going? I'm shaping tailplane tips very effectively using Tony Kiwis
faceting method. It takes the sting out of the anxiety of taking  off foam
you can't put back, or not at least easily.
Regards
Tony Renshaw
Builder No.236