Returned mail: Cannot send message for 1 day

Subject: Returned mail: Cannot send message for 1 day
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILERDAEMON@ebv.MENTORG.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 08:30:45
---From eurogw1.ebv.mentorg.com [137.202.64.101]

   ----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
<davide@gbr.mentorg.com>  (unrecoverable error)
<nigelg@gbr.mentorg.com>  (unrecoverable error)

<davide@gbr.mentorg.com>,<nigelg@gbr.mentorg.com>... Deferred: Connection timed
out with gbr.gbr.mentorg.com.
Message could not be delivered for 1 day
Message will be deleted from queue