G-RATZ

Subject: G-RATZ
From: Rolph Muller <rolph@globalvt.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 18:49:09
There was a very silly grin on my face today and I've got the video to
prove it!!

Nick Riddin did the honours and lots of thanks to him. Thanks to
everyone who has helped and there have been lots who have helped one way
and another. Particular thanks to Chris at Europa who more or less got
me in the air after my battery problem - if you have the misfortune to
have a gel type battery and can't charge it, stick it in a bucket of hot
water(no, not all of it - leave the little metal bits in the air) and
try charging it then.

I'm off to watch the video again.
--
Rolph Muller