Re: Re: Europa Trailer, Material list and measureme

Subject: Re: Re: Europa Trailer, Material list and measureme
From: DR. CHRISTOPH BOTH <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 12:09:15
Thanks, will be in touch soon regarding joining.
regards,  Christoph Both #223

Date:          Thu, 3 Apr 1997 23:52:22 +0100
From:          Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Subject:       Re: Re: Europa Trailer, Material list and
               measurements of parts

DR. CHRISTOPH BOTH wrote:

>I am looking for help to assist me finding out the exact measurements
>and material dimensions (material thickness and shape of metal
>profiles) for the Europa Trailer

[advertisement]

There's an article in the current issue of the Europa Flyer (the Club
newsletter) which gives some info on this very topic! For the benefit of
overseas builders, we now accept credit cards payment for membership
subscriptions ... ask me for more info.

[advertisement]

cheers

Rowland Carson