Re: Anti-Servo Tab dimensions

Subject: Re: Anti-Servo Tab dimensions
From: D.Howard@kid0110.wins.icl.co.uk
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 10:22:23

         A week or so ago I posted a question asking whether the cuts on
         the top and bottom of the tailplanes to create the tabs should be
         directly above one another.

         Thanks to those who replied (Tony K.), but the answer from talking
         to Roger at the factory appears to be that they are not supposed
         to be, i.e. they are aligned at the root but then taper by
         differing amount with the top surface cut not running parallel

         The second tab done this weekend has turned out much the same. I'm
         still dubious and next time I see another Europa I'll be out with
         my tape measure.

         - Dave Howard