Europa Club subs by credit card

Subject: Europa Club subs by credit card
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 23:02:56
At last we are set up for credit cards (Mastercard or Visa). At present all
transactions have to be processed through the Membership Secretary (me) so
the facility can only be used for subs & back numbers. Seminar fees still
have to be paid by cheque (payable to "The Europa Club"), and sent to the
Social Secretary.

I have notified by direct e-mail all those I am aware of who are waiting to
pay their Club subs by credit card. Anyone else who wants to have the new
application form allowing credit card payment, please ask for it!

PLEASE NOTE the following security warning:

I advise against sending your credit card number in a plain-text e-mail. If
you do so, I am prepared to process your application as if it were by phone
(since there will be no signature); but NOTE that neither the Club nor any
of its Officers will be liable for anything that may happen as a result of
your number becoming known to any third party, or for any compromise of
your account security.

<Legalstuff OFF>

cheers

Rowland