Re: Your time over again???

Subject: Re: Your time over again???
From: Peter M. Davis <101621.3070@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 13:32:10
Re  Tony Renshaw's query about final shaping of rudder at the top.

Don't worry about  it Tony. I went through the same thought process but when it
comes down to it you have to have the rudder temporarily fixed to the fuselage
to appreciate the amount of foam to be removed. So, lay it up now and you will
be able to pension off your flat, level table if you are short of space, as I
am.

When you get to the stage of finally fitting the rudder, complete with making
this necessary clearance, you will be amazed at the cavalier attitude you could
have developed by then!!

Whilst on line and on another completely unrelated topic, if you are listening
in Ron, could you drop me a line as I've not got your address anymore (due to my
suicidal hard disk). Ta.

Regards,

Peter