Re: Bondo removal ?

Subject: Re: Bondo removal ?
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 11:22:58
Is this also an issue if you are using bondo to secure items prior
to filling the surface? In other words, is a small amount of bondo between
resin layers going to create a problem?

Having just used bondo to hold the flap jigs in place I can see that the
jigs do come away cleanly after the layup but the bondo does fill the weave.

I tried using David Watts suggestion of using masking tape when holding the spar
on its jig but there was too much tension to relieve and I had no choice
but to bondo directly to the spar.

Tony

Date: 02/13/97
Time: 10:22:59 New Zealand Summer Time (UTC +13)

Kaon Technologies - Building Tomorrow's Networks
PO Box 9830
Newmarket
Auckland          Ph +64 9 358 9124
New Zealand       Fx +64 9 358 9127