Re: Welcome to europa

Subject: Re: Welcome to europa
From: John O'Connor <OCONNORJ@btmaa.bel.alcatel.be>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 17:00:02
I posted this a week and a half ago when I signed up on the list.

However, it bounced then. Perhaps I posted it before the list had
processed me as a member. But as I seem to have been receiving
messages for a while, I shall have another go at introducing myself:

My earlier message:
majordomo said:

> address introducing yourself and tell everyone what your interest in the
> europa is. Whether you have started building or when you intend to start.

Whatever the major says. :-)

I'm John O'Connor. If we get good weather at the weekend, I
shall do my last half hours Instrument flying and then some
revision on Saturday. Then comes the GFT on Sunday. (Wish me
luck.)

If that all goes well, I shall sit down and start to decide
what do about an aircraft. A kit is high up on the list.
(I've built a boat so an aircraft has to be next.) Of the
kits, the Europa seems very attractive. Partly because I
already own two Europas and may well drive one of them to
the airfield at the weekend if it is dry. :-)

Rather than bug you guys, is there an FAQ?

John

Well, there is no need to wish me luck, but congrats happily received. So,
the aircraft has now moved one step up the ladder of importance.

John