How did that fairy get on top of the Chrissy tree?

Subject: How did that fairy get on top of the Chrissy tree?
From: skypilot <skypilot@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 1996 16:51:11
Kerry Lamb wrote:

> > it might be a nice idea to have a week of levity.
>
> Per Tony's idea:
>
> Santa Claus, like all pilots, gets regular visits from the Federal
> Aviation Administration, and it was shortly before Christmas when
> the FAA examiner arrived.  In preparation, Santa had the elves wash
> the sled and brush down the reindeer.
>
> Santa got his logbook out and made sure all his paperwork was in
> order.  The examiner walked slowly around the sled.  He checked the
> reindeer's harnesses, the landing gear, and Rudolf's nose.  He
> painstakingly reviewed Santa's weight and balance calculations for
> the sled's enormous payload.
>
> Finally, they were ready for the checkride.  Santa got in and
> fastened his seatbelt and shoulder harness and checked the compass.
> Then the examiner hopped in carrying, to Santa's surprise, a
> shotgun.
>
> What's that for?" asked Santa incredulously.
>
> The examiner winked and smiled: "I'm not supposed to tell you this,
> but you're gonna lose an engine on takeoff."
>
> Kerry
> Very funny Scottie...now beam down my clothes!

HOW DID THE FAIRY GET ON TOP OF THE CHRISTMAS TREE?

As you can see from the foregoing, Santa was getting very stressed with
the threat of the CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority here in Oz)check
ride (substitute kangaroos for reindeer also known as 'six white
boomers'.

 Mrs Claus was on his back 'cause he has not yet cut the grass for the
barbie tomorrow(no snow in Oz, great scorching summers day, yay...) and
the barbie (BBQ) is still in the shed covered in cobwebs and they are
having a few people around for lunch, prawns, damper on the menu and a
few XXXX (4x beer) have to be bought and a bag of ice for the esky to
look after the beer.

Any way, all this is getting to Santa and he was getting a bit stressed
making sure he has the weight and balance right then in trots the fairy
with a huge Christmas tree. She goes upto Santa (brave fairy) and taps
him on the knee cap (she was too short to reach his shoulder) and she
says, "hey Santa where do you want the Christmas tree?"................

Denys Gover,
Canberra, Australia on a nice warm summers day about 28 degrees C ah...
beaud'iful.