seminar travel/accommodation help wanted for overseas member

Subject: seminar travel/accommodation help wanted for overseas member
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 00:08:44
The message quoted below from:

silas@sirius.com (charles parker)

on behalf of Harry Will (who lives in California & is not on-line) is
forwarded to the list in the hope that someone may be able to assist him
while in the UK with transport/accommodation. If you can reply before his
departure time (!) send it to Charles Parker - if not, I guess a message
left at the factory would be the best way to contact him.

Sorry this is such short notice!

>An update on Harry Will's plans. He has tickets and plans to arrive London at
>8am Thursday (London time) and hopes to go directly from there to the
>factory until Saturday when he hopes to catch a ride to the seminar for the
>weekend.
>
>He would appreciate any help with accomodations  and travel that other
>willing members could provide. I know time is short but he was unable to
>firm his intinerary up any sooner.  He leaves Wednesday at 11am (California
>time). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...