Re: Newcomer

Subject: Re: Newcomer
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 23:02:27
Dennis Lowe wrote

>  Like Rowland, I am a Unix/'C' man.

Shurely shum mishtake here? C, yes, Mac, yes, OS-9, maybe, but unix? Not me!

Anyway, welcome aboard Dennis. Do you have a kit# or pfa project# yet?

>Is there anyone out there at an early stage of construction, within reach
>of Shropshire, and wouldn't mind a visit early January?

If you don't get any direct response to this, maybe I can find a Club
member (not on-line) in the area. Of course, it would be nice if I could
introduce you as being a fellow Europa Club member, dig, dig ....

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...