Murphy's Law

Subject: Murphy's Law
From: Richard King <king@skylink.it>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 20:03:21
John Bampfylde's collection of Murphyisms was absolutely splendid.  Most of
them apply to all forms of Aviation.  One he missed is Murphy's Law of
Computing, which is:

If it can't go wrong, it will.

There is also the full statement of the "Bread and Butter Law".  I don't
know to whom this should be attributed, possibly someone can enlighten us.

If you take a piece of Bread and Butter and drop it by mistake, it will
fall                            butter side down 99 times out of 100, until
it becomes too dirty to matter, after which the chances are evens.

RICHARD & TRICIA KING         XX         XXXX           In the begining was
VIALE LAGO MAGGIORE 22/INT 11 X X        X              nothing, which
CASTELLETTO TICINO            XXXX       XXXX           exploded.
28053 (NO), ITALY             X   X      X
FAX/ PHONE 0039-331-914176    X    X I R XXXX U R O P E